"Boil" prawns in lime juice to prepare this spicy prawn ceviche with fresh coriander, cucumber and jalapeño. The perfect summer starter!
More Shrimp Recipes You'll Love:
Preparation time: 10 Minutes
Cooking time: 0 Minutes
marinate time: 20th Minutes
Total time: 30th Minutes
Fresh prawns "cook" in lime juice to prepare this fresh and spicy prawn ceviche with fresh coriander, cucumber and jalapeño. The perfect summer starter!
- 1 lb freshly peeled and deveined prawns, chopped (preferably wild)
- 1 Cup freshly squeezed lime juice, from 6 to 9 limes
- 1/4 Cup chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 Cup peeled and diced cucumber
- 1 to 2 Jalapeno, stemmed and cut into rings
- 1/4 Cup chopped coriander
- 1 spring onions, chopped
- Tortilla chips or plantain chips, For serving
In a large bowl, mix the prawns, lime juice, red onion, and salt.
Let it sit for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until opaque.
Add the cucumber, jalapeño, coriander and spring onions.
Serve immediately with chips.
(embed) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7OOjV-Hacg (/ embed)
Portion: 1Cup, Calories: 147kcal, Carbohydrates: 7thG, Protein: 24G, Fat: 2G, Saturated fatty acids: 1G, Cholesterol: 167mg, Sodium: 553mg, Fiber: 1G, Sugar: 2G
Blue Smart Points: 1
Green smart points: 2
Purple Smart Points: 1
Keywords: Beach house recipes, boating recipes, shrimp ceviche, summer recipes